Welcome to registration for the second Global Forum for a World Without Orphans to be held October 24-27, 2019 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We encourage you to send the forum application to other leaders you recommend for participation in this event.
General recommendations for participation:
- Committed - ready to help engage churches to strengthen families to help vulnerable children
- Participate in breakout sessions of the relevant focus area(s) and region(s)
- Kingdom minded – seeking first the Kingdom of God and committed prayerfully to His Kingdom coming and His will being done in the geographic area where you are serving
- Credibility - active member in good standing in a local church/Christian community and recognized by national leaders
- Connection - a bridge builder, seeking to establish connections between God’s people, nationally and internationally
- Cooperation - work well with others, comfortably interacting and respecting them fully
Once your registration has been processed, each attendee will be responsible for:
- Making payment via an invoice that will be sent together with acceptance.
- Arranging for all travel, transportation and expenses to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Applying for and receiving a travel VISA to Thailand (if needed) by 15 September 2019.
Completing your registration early will save you money! The cost for a twin-sharing room for the first 200 paid registrants is 550 USD per person. This full rate and all discounted rates will increase as follows:
- +50 USD for paid registrants #201 through #400
- +100 USD for paid registrants #401 through #600
- +150 USD for paid registrants beyond 600 people
Partial scholarships will be considered, except for participants from these countries:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, NZ, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, and US.