Welcome to registration for the second Global Forum for a World Without Orphans to be held October 24-27, 2019 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We encourage you to send this forum registration page to other leaders you recommend for participation in this event.
Once your registration has been processed, each attendee will be responsible for:
- Making payment via an invoice that will be sent together with confirmation.
- Arranging for all travel, transportation and expenses to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Applying for and receiving a travel visa to Thailand (if needed) by 15 September 2019.
Completing your registration early will save you money! The cost for a twin-sharing room is 550 USD per person. This full rate and all discounted rates will increase as follows:
- +50 USD - on August 1, 2019
- +100 USD - on September 1, 2019
- +150 USD - on October 1, 2019
Partial scholarships will be considered, except for participants from these countries:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, and US.