Welcome! This is your application to attend the second Global Forum for a World Without Orphans to be held October 24-27, 2019 in Chiang Mai, Thailand.. Everyone is invited to fill out this application to be considered for attendance, and we encourage you to send this site to other leaders you recommend for participation in this event. With limited conference space, in order to include key influencers in various spheres, from many nations, those who are approved by the selection team will receive an official invitation letter.
General requirements for participants:
- A person who is ready to contribute towards a national or global orphan movement
- Will participate fully in the Global Forum with a goal to be activated, connected and equipped for what God has in store
If approved for registration, each attendee will be responsible for:
- Making payment via an invoice that will be sent separately after acceptance.
- Arranging for all travel, transportation and expenses to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Applying for and receiving a travel VISA to Thailand (if needed) by 15 September 2019.
Participant costs for the conference, other than international travel, will be USD 550 per person. This rate and all scholarship rates will increase by $50 on 22 August 2019 and another $50 on 12 September 2019.
Partial scholarships will be considered, except for participants from these countries:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, NZ, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, and US.