Together from Crisis to Hope
29 February - 03 March 2024 - Chiang Mai, Thailand
The need for a global movement to see a world without orphans has never been greater!
The last several years have been filled with crises, from disease to conflict to natural disasters. This has caused many of us to grow weary, and we know that children suffer the most. Yet, we know now is the time for the Light in all of us to shine in the darkness, for the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)
For this reason, we are excited to hold the 3rd Global Forum for a World Without Orphans (WWO), Together From Crisis to Hope, 29 February - 03 March 2024, in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Together we are stronger!
"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain" (Hebrews 6)
WWO Vision and Mission
As a global collaboration, World Without Orphans has a clear vision: to see children thriving, families strong, and churches engaged. Our mission is to call and equip national leaders to collaborate to solve their country's orphaned and vulnerable children's crisis. By working together in humility and with hope, we help children remain in, be reunited with, or regain a safe and loving family to reach their God-given purpose.
The Global Forum will be an amazing opportunity to celebrate what the Lord is doing, learn from each other, learn from experts, and encourage each other to take action. This approach is what we lovingly call a Learning Community and it is a vital part of the DNA of the WWO movement.
Together we will accelerate progress in moving from crisis to hope with tools and principles in the WWO Roadmap (a manual with best demonstrated and evidence proven practices including broad-scale collaboration and implementing evidence-based, contextualized models).
We know that the needs caused by crises seem daunting. Yet we believe that a "Gideon's army" of dedicated believers will collaborate across government, business, and churches as we overflow with HOPE for children and families!
Why you should come
- To experience God's refreshing - You are essential to our Heavenly Father, and He wants to care for you as you care for vulnerable children
- To be strengthened and encouraged
- To link arms with others who are working to solve the worldwide orphan and vulnerable child crisis
- To gain fresh insight that will help children in your nation
- To remind you that you are not alone in this work
- To learn and share with others
What you can expect
- Expect to Encounter God
- Expect to be inspired
- Expect to receive renewed vision and strength
- Expect to make new friends
- Expect to learn new strategies and form new partnerships to help orphans and vulnerable children in your country
- Expect to learn how to start or advance this movement in your own country
- Expect to find Unshakeable Hope!
Who should attend
- National and local leaders, including pastors, youth, and children's ministry leaders, as well as other church and denominational leaders
- FBO, NGO, and ministry leaders, professionals, experts
- National millennial leaders whose hearts are moved to change their nation for children and youth
- Global/regional trainers and experts working in family-strengthening, orphan care, adoption or foster care, and prevention of vulnerability for families and children
- Business leaders wishing to invest meaningfully for impact, to replace vulnerability with hope for children and families in nations, regions, and the world
- Government officials
- Media leaders
- Orphan care practitioners, including adoptive and foster parents
* All applicants need official approval to attend
Preforum - 27 - 29 February
We are pleased to invite you to the pre-forum deeper dive for Capacity Building. We have a full schedule for you that we believe you will find both exciting and inviting. The pre-forum is offering Certificate Programs for training of trainers, and skills to further equip your own teams, partner organizations, churches and more! We are ready to take reservations and hold the spot for you in your choice of programs.
Airport shuttle, visa, invitation letter, flights, meals, language, cost, accommodations, sightseeing, and more...